Home and Contents Insurance
You need to protect your most precious financial assets. Your home and the contents within are most likely the most valuable things you own. Ensuring them against mishap or disaster is absolutely key to providing you with the peace of mind you deserve.
By understanding your unique circumstances, we can provide you with competitive quotes to protect your assets now and in the days ahead. To get a no obligation quote, simply click here and fill in the form. Then, you’ll be able to see exactly what your options are to provide you with the level of cover you’re comfortable with.
Home and Contents insurance can cover a wide variety of costs you may incur should something happen to the family home.
- Temporary accommodation costs
- Removal of debris
- Other repair or rebuilding costs
- Storage of undamaged contents
- Environmental improvements
- Mortgage discharge costs
- Fatal injury compensation
- Contents on common property
- Supplementary living expenses
- Damage to garden and plants
- Energy costs for loss of supply of renewable energy
- Contents in transit or in commercial storage
Depending on your unique situation and needs, we can determine the appropriate level of cover. And because we deal with a broad range of insurance providers and policies, we can then recommend the best fit for your circumstances.
To find out exactly what you can be covered for and to get a custom quote, simply click here to fill out the form and we’ll get back to you promptly.