Insurance for Engineer Professionals and Engineering Businesses
If you’re an engineering professional or run an engineering business, you need to make sure you protect yourself from various claims that could be made against you (regardless of whether you are actually liable).
At Insurance Web, we specialise in finding the right insurance packages that suit your unique requirements, from leading insurance companies and underwriters.
Nevertheless, there are standard types of cover that are universally essential in your industry.
Professional indemnity insurance for engineers and engineering consultants
All engineers and engineering consultants need professional indemnity insurance. This is regardless of whether you are involved in Civil engineering, Consulting engineering, Electrical engineering, Mechanical engineering, or Project Management.
Types of engineers we can cover with professional indemnity insurance:
- Construction project management
- Civil engineering consulting
- Chemical engineering consulting
- Electrical engineering consulting
- Mechanical and hydraulic consulting
- Mining engineering consulting
- Structural engineering
- Water & Sewage engineering
- Environmental engineering
- Rail Engineers
We can provide you with protection against the following:
- Professional indemnity
- Business building, content
- Machinery, equipment
- Business interruption
- Cargo insurance
- Public and products liability
- Directors and officers liability
- Cyber liability
- Management liability
To get a custom quote (and yes, you really NEED a custom quote so you don’t end up paying too much or, even worse, with insufficient cover, we really need to talk to you.