Frequently Asked Questions
What do I do to notify of a Claim online?
Making a Claim with us online is extremely simple.
Click on the Orange “Make a Claim” bar in the Claims section of our website.
You can leave your contact details, type of claim you wish to make, the date it happened and any additional comments in one simple claim registration form. We will contact you within the next business day, and go through all the next steps.
Remember, our policy is to make this process as absolutely painless as possible for you, so that means we’ll be helping you through it every step of the way.
What do I need with me to notify a Claim over the phone?
When you call, there are a number of things you can do to make this process smooth and stress-free.
When you call us to lodge a claim, you’ll be asked to provide:
- Your policy number or our reference number, your personal contact details, and the contact details of anyone involved in an incident, including their name, current address, vehicle registration details, phone number and insurance details if known
- Any letters, notices or court documents about the incident, and the incident report number for any claims in relation to theft or attempted theft, vandalism or a malicious act (the police will provide you with this number when you report the incident to them).
- Email any photos you have stored in your electronic device to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can help the claims process by:
- Taking photos of damage to your property
- Keeping damaged property and items so we can inspect and assess the damage if required.
What do I in case of an emergency?
For any Life Threatening Emergency – Call 000
If it is a domestic/residential or residential strata emergency, and you require the assistance of SES (state emergency services), you should contact the appropriate SES service for your state.
Queensland residents for Flood or Storm Emergency – Call 132 500
If you require Qld SES assistance during a flood or storm emergency, you can lodge your request for assistance online here.
There is also an App available for both Apple and Android devices via iTunes and Google play. The App enables you to log a request for SES emergency assistance instead of phoning and waiting on hold during peak times.
You may call us after business hours in case of an emergency situation on 0413 625 859 which is a private mobile phone number of one of our staff members. The first step will be to lodge a notification online of the claim and we will ensure your insurance company is notified as soon as possible on the next business day.