You’re a master of your trade, but when it comes to protecting your business, you’re not sure what insurance a plumber needs. It’s time to speak to Insurance Web!
Having a tailored insurance program specific to your plumbing business is highly recommended whether working as a sole trader, contractor or business.
Insurance Web will discuss with you the level of insurance needed to protect your business against losses from material damage, property damage and personal injury.
What does plumber’s insurance cover?
The main aspects of your business that need to be covered include:
- Public and products liability – to protect yourself against any potential incidents that happen to third parties.
- Tools and equipment – get cover for loss of tools or equipment through damage or theft.
- Motor vehicles and trailers – insure against potential accidents or damage to your business vehicles.
Plumbing insurance is a highly customised form of insurance, designed to suit your individual needs.
All Queensland, licensed plumbing practitioners should be covered by the optimal level of insurance when carrying out any work that requires a compliance certificate.
EXPERT TIP: It’s crucial that you specify on your insurance policy exactly the type of plumbing works your business carries out. That is, residential, commercial or industrial.
There are different insurance implications for each. And while these can affect your premiums, more importantly, if you don’t accurately declare and keep your policy updated – it could cost you tens of thousands should you be ineligible to make a claim through poor advice.
How do I get Plumbers Insurance?
Even if you already have insurance, we can complete an obligation free needs assessment to determine whether the type and level of cover you have is appropriate for your business.
Why Choose Insurance Web?
Here are 3 reasons to choose Insurance Web for your Plumbers Insurance:
- Our team of experienced brokers take the time to understand your business before recommending an insurance program. This is why we conduct our proprietary Needs Assessment as the very first step. This ensures you don’t pay hefty premiums for cover you don’t need.
- Our claims process is fast and easy. We manage this process for you making claiming as stress free as possible.
- We strive to make it an educational experience. We understand that many business owners feel overwhelmed just thinking about their insurance. That’s why we build long-term relationships with our clients to help your business grow.
What Insurance does a Plumber Need?
If you’re unsure how best to cover the needs of your business, Insurance Web will help you every step of the way.
Insurance Web is your local business Cyber Insurance insurance expert. Known for our simple processes, cost-efficiency and trustworthy staff, we’ll help you get the right business insurance cover so you can trade confidently and securely right now!