Strata Title Property Insurance

If you own a property that has a strata title, you need insurance to cover for the building(s) and common contents. Strata title property insurance is designed to cover you for residential buildings under any of strata, group, body corporate or community title. 

Owning any property includes a degree of risk to what may well be (one of) your most valuable assets. Having the right insurance reduces that risk. It provides peace of mind, knowing that you’re covered in the event of losses.

To get a no obligation quote, simply click here and fill in the form. Then, you’ll be able to see exactly what your options are to provide you with the level of cover for your property.

Request A Quote or call our friendly team on 1300 800 091

Strata title insurance can cover a wide variety of costs you may incur should something happen to the building or common property.

Such as:

  • Emergency repairs
  • Loss of rent if tenants are required to leave the property due to damage
  • Fire, storm, flood* and earthquake
  • Theft and attempted theft
  • Malicious damage or vandalism
  • Water and oil leaks
  • Exploration costs to find the source of water leaks
  • Broken glass, ceramic and sanitary fixtures
  • Embezzlement of funds
  • Removal of debris
  • Lawns, garden areas, trees, shrubs and plants on common areas
  • Replacement of locks
  • Office bearer’s liability
  • Fire or explosion
  • Storm or rainwater
  • Water damage
  • Fire of explosion
  • Defaulting tenant
  • Failure to give vacant possession
  • Death of tenant
  • Hardship
  • Prevention of access

We can very easily work out the appropriate level of cover for your strata titled residential property. And because we deal with a broad range of insurance providers and policies, we can then recommend the best fit for you.

To find out exactly what you can be covered for and to get a custom quote, simply click here to fill out the form and we’ll get back to you promptly.

Request A Quote or call our friendly team on 1300 800 091