Have you been thinking about getting motor trades insurance, or are you looking to review your insurance policies to ensure you’re getting the best deal and the most appropriate level of cover?
What is Motor Trades Insurance?
Motor trade insurance is recommended for any sole trader or business owner that operates in the automotive industry.
The level of insurance cover depends on what policies and/or packages you have agreed to, and pay regular premiums (either annually or monthly/weekly) for.
What does Motor Trades Insurance include?
Common types of insurance for the motor trade industry are:
- Property Insurance
- Theft Insurance
- Machinery Breakdown
- Legal Liability (including rectification costs for faulty workmanship)
- Professional Indemnity Cover (for compliance and safety certificates)
- Company Vehicles
- Driving of Customer Vehicles (including storage and road risk)
Who Needs Motor Trades Insurance?
Insurance Web recommend that any tradesmen or business owner that operates one of the following types of businesses should have a comprehensive insurance policy tailored to their specific business needs:
- Motor Mechanics
- Panel Beaters and Spray Painters
- Automotive Detailing
- Automotive Electricians
- Retail Tyre Fitting & Muffler Fitting
- Windscreen Repairers
What does Motor Trades Insurance Cost?
The cost of your motor trade insurance is dependent on a number of factors, including:
- Business turnover
- Number of staff
- Level of cover required (indemnity limits and sums insured)
- Premise location
- Age and construction materials used in premises
- Physical security and type of alarm system
- Nature of business/work undertaken on premises
How do I get Motor Trades Insurance?
We can come to you, or conduct a consultation over the phone.
Insurance Web are your local motor trade insurance specialists. Based in Strathpine we service all suburbs across North Brisbane.
Even if you already have an insurance program in place, we can complete an obligation free needs assessment to determine whether the type and level of cover you have is appropriate for your business right now and for the year ahead.
Why Choose Insurance Web?
Here are 3 reasons to choose Insurance Web for your Motor Trade Insurance:
- We won’t sell you anything you don’t need. We take a holistic look at your individual business needs and ensure you have the right cover in place and aren’t paying too much.
- We strive to make it an educational experience. We understand that many business owners feel overwhelmed just thinking about their insurance. That’s why we build long-term relationships with our clients to help your business grow.
- We act for you. If you do need to make a claim, we proactively monitor and manage it from start to resolution.
Insurance Web is your local motor trade insurance experts. Known for our simple processes, cost-efficiency and trustworthy staff, we’ll help you get the right business insurance cover so you can trade confidently and securely right now!