Business Insurance for Sole Traders

Are you a sole trader looking for business insurance?

Perhaps you are a tradesman such as a plumber, carpenter and cabinet maker, electrician, NBN contractor, landscaper and gardener, handyman, painter, tiler, scaffolder, bricklayer, carpet layer, flooring installer, glazier, gasfitter, concreter, excavator, drainer, plasterer or labourer.

Or you may be a removalist, truck driver, cleaner or lawn mowing contractor.

Or you have a retail clothes shop, retail shoe shop or you are a beautician or hairdresser.

At Insurance Web, we specialise in business insurance for sole traders just like you.

Public Liability Insurance is typically essential for sole traders.

A combined insurance policy, called a Business Pack, is often the SMART solution for sole trader insurance – especially if you have a shop or operate from a business property.

Alternatively sole traders who operate from a work site may require Products Liability, tool insurance, trailer insurance, van insurance or ute insurance.

Professionals working as sole traders also require Business Insurance

Professionals that operate as sole traders such as Project Managers, IT contractors, engineering contractors, bookkeepers and business advisors, business coaches and graphic designers will typically require at least Professional Indemnity Insurance and Public Liability Insurance.

To get a custom quote (and yes, you really NEED a custom quote so you don’t end up paying too much or, even worse, with insufficient cover, we really need to talk to you.

Request A Quote or call our friendly team on 1300 800 091