When you call, there are a number of things you can do to make this process smooth and stress-free.
When you call us to lodge a claim, you’ll be asked to provide:
- Your policy number or our reference number, your personal contact details, and the contact details of anyone involved in an incident, including their name, current address, vehicle registration details, phone number and insurance details if known
- Any letters, notices or court documents about the incident, and the incident report number for any claims in relation to theft or attempted theft, vandalism or a malicious act (the police will provide you with this number when you report the incident to them).
- Email any photos you have stored in your electronic device to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can help the claims process by:
- Taking photos of damage to your property
- Keeping damaged property and items so we can inspect and assess the damage if required.