Don’t leave yourself vulnerable to an online attack, make sure you set up the best protection with cyber insurance for small business.
The team at Insurance Web know the stress and worry involved with running a small business and can help assist you with the most suitable cyber insurance policy to protect you and your business.
What is Cyber Protection Insurance?
As a relatively new form of cover, it’s designed to help protect your business from the financial impact if you are the victim of computer hacking or data breach.
If you are like most businesses which operate a website or electronic records, you are at the mercy of cyber hackers and you could fall victim to a cyber attack costing your business money and potentially putting your customers or clients at risk if their information is released.
Protect your Business with Cyber Insurance Cover
Your business is your livelihood so it’s important to give it the best protection you can.
Cyber insurance policies do vary in the coverage they provide, but products or policies usually include the following:
First party losses
- Business interruption losses
- Cyber extortion
- Electronic date replacement
- Hacker Damage to your Website
Third party losses
- Security and privacy liability
- Defence costs
- Regulatory breach liability
- Electronic media liability
- Crisis management expenses
- Notification and monitoring expenses
Exclusions and payable excess costs can vary but policies generally won’t include cover for:
- Damage to computer hardware
- Criminal actions committed by your or your business
- A cyber attack based on facts of which you were already aware.
- Criminals using the internet to steal from you.
To find out more about cyber insurance policies and what cover you may need, talk to a broker at Insurance Web on 1300 956 233.
Cyber Insurance for Small Business
Insurance Web are your local insurance experts. Known for our simple processes, cost-efficiency and trustworthy staff, we’ll help you get the right business insurance cover so you can trade confidently and securely right now!