Insurance Web is your local Business Cyber Insurance Broker Brisbane.
If you’re looking at business cyber insurance, we share our industry leading approach to ensure you have the right cover in place and only pay for what you need.
We also briefly cover how cyber insurance can reduce the financial burden of a data breach or cyber-attack – and minimise disruption to your day-to-day operations.
Best Cyber Insurance Australia
Insurance Web work with Australia’s leading Cyber Insurer – Emergence – to provide the most comprehensive business cyber cover available in the country.
Emergence is an award-winning insurer whose sole specialty product is Cyber Event Protection Insurance. Depending on the level of cover you choose, you may be entitled to claim:
- Losses to you or third parties
- Costs of responding to a cyber event
- Losses relating to cyber theft (you or a third party) or telephone phreaking
You can read more about what cyber protection insurance covers here.
Cyber Insurance Broker
Here’s how Insurance Web differs to other insurance brokers.
When we meet with a client, the very first step is to run through our proprietary Insurance Web Needs Analysis Checklist to determine your individual business need. This discussion includes cyber specific questions and will examine the risk and potential consequence of a cyber-attack or data breach on your business. Examples include:
- Privacy Protection– third party claims from a failure to keep data secure
- Breach Costs– reimbursement of your own costs when a data breach occurs.
- Customer Notification Costs– Coverage for expenses incurred in notifying parties of a privacy breach even where there is no requirement by law to do so.
- Cyber Business Interruption– Compensation for lost or reduced revenue
- Cyber Liability– third party claims as a result of content in email, on the intranet, extranet or website
- Hacker Damage– Reimbursement for costs to repair, replace or restore systems and data following a hack
- Cyber Extortion– Payment of ransom demands, and specialist consultant fees, where a hacker holds, or threatens to hold your website, extranet, intranet, network, programs or data to ransom
- Telephone Phreaking – When a company’s telephone system is compromised. May result is large, unexpected phone bills, or identify theft which can have financial implications.
Business Cyber Insurance Broker Brisbane
If you’re looking for an experienced business cyber insurance broker Brisbane that is approachable and offers tailored advice to suit your business needs, speak to Insurance Web today!
Insurance Web is your local business Cyber Insurance insurance expert. Known for our simple processes, cost-efficiency and trustworthy staff, we’ll help you get the right business insurance cover so you can trade confidently and securely right now!