Aircraft are expensive and can easily be damaged. That’s why you need to protect your airborne assets from any mishap, including accidental damage to your aircraft or other aviation-related assets.
And you also want to make sure you are financially protected against any injury or damage to any third party.
At Insurance Web, we source and tailor aviation insurance policies that cover:
- Aircraft Liability Insurance – protecting you against claims for damage to property or personal injury caused by your aircraft
- Premises Liability Insurance – protecting you against claims for property damage or personal injury in an Airport Premises
- Aircraft Hull Insurance – covering you for accidental damage to aircraft hulls
- Drones – covering you for damage and liability
To find out what specific level of cover you need (so you don’t end up overpaying or being underinsured), simply click on the button below and we’ll personally get back to you with a tailored quote.
By understanding your specific circumstances, we can find the ideal level of coverage for you, ensuring that your aviation business can continue to operate profitably and have a solid future.
We can also offer a more personalised, tailored service, for the following:
- Commercial Passenger Aircraft
- Corporate Passenger Aircraft
- CASA Approved Drones
- Commercial Flying Schools and Aero Clubs
- Recreational Aircraft including Home Built
- Maintenance and Repair Organisations (MROs)
- Vintage / Ex-Military Aircraft
If you’d like more information on levels of cover and how we can help, simply click on the button below and fill out the quote form.